Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

May 28, 2012 - I woke up early so I could meet Christy at 6:30am at Earlywine park for a quick workout. After not working out all weekend, besides doing a little Zumba on Friday night...I was struggling! First focus was on lower body and we did supersets. I did squat jumps, weighted squats, deadlifts, lunges with the box and walking lunges. Then we did biceps, triceps and chest. We finished up with abs. I was sad that my strained muscle in my right shoulder area was giving me problems today because I was excited about the new ab workout on the stability ball. Luckily Christy is great at modifying moves for me so we moved to the ground to work my obliques (love handles). I ended up running more than I have been. I was feeling really good when I left. My arms were shaking while I drove home. I spent the rest of my day playing/working with my husband and son. It was a beautiful day so we finished working in the flower bed, grilled out kabobs for dinner and took a family walk around our neighborhood. It was a great day. By bed time my legs were starting to get sore. Hope I can walk in the morning... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment