Thursday, May 17, 2012

Eating My Emotions

Thursday, May 17, 2012  - So today was a emotional day and I'm sad to say that my eating reflected it.  I started off good by having a banana and some granola for breakfast. I also passed up free fast food to eat some homemade lettuce wraps (lettuce, shredded seasoned chicken breast with roasted red pepper hummus) yummy! Then the emotions took over and I ended up having a bowl of mixed berries with cool whip and chocolate chips (I tired to be healthy by adding fruit). For dinner I had a brisket sandwich and some Cheetos. Next time, instead of eating my emotions,  I think I will pack up Cam and go for a run or we will just take a few laps around the back yard. I'm sure that would have actually made me feel better. The food just helped me give into my sadness. Tomorrow's a new day...I think I will start it off with a workout. I'll let you know how it goes. =)

1 comment:

  1. We all have those days...just need to find other way of coping instead of turning to food. Your idea of doing something active is excellent. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete