Friday, May 4, 2012

Killing it With Kilgore...

I NEED YOUR HELP! I'm a 34 year old (as of today 5/4/12) wife/stay at home mom and I also work part time at St. Andrew's UMC as the Children's Ministry Assistant. 
I have never lost a significant amount of weight I have only gradually gained over the years.  6 years ago I weighed about 140 pounds but due to horrible eating habits and lack of activity I now weigh 180 pounds.  I figured being a stay at home mom it would be easy to eat healthy and workout but I have yet to find the motivation and drive that is needed to succeed. My son is 2 years old and VERY active.  We go on nightly walks after playing all day. I sometimes have to "push" myself out the door because I don't want my laziness to become his bad habit.  My husband and I both are starting to see the effects that bad eating habits and lack of exercise are making on our quality of life.  We want to be the family that enjoys outdoor activities on the weekends.  I dream of the day that we spend our Saturdays taking bike rides, hikes, or nature walks instead of complaining that we are too tired to do anything.  I'm ready to stop making excuses and start working hard to live the life I have been dreaming of.  With summer time approaching...actually the weather is already here! I don't want to spend another day wearing jeans and a 3/4 length shirt, when it's 100 degrees outside,  trying to cover up what I have done to my body. I need your help to get me into some shorts and tank tops.  I have the potential and drive... I just need your guidance to make it happen.  I'm not only doing this for me, I'm doing it for my family. I want to be a good influence for those I love.  I would love to tell everyone that Killing it With Kilgore changed my life and made me look fabulous!  I'm the best candidate because I'm a giver... I will give my all to help you start your career as a personal trainer.  I value people more than anything and I enjoy helping others, so knowing that I am representing you will give me more motivation to succeed.  I'm not afraid of working out until I get sick but what I am afraid of is getting sick because I didn't workout hard enough.  I am willing to blog and post my progress.  This is a big deal because I am not a writer and almost didn't submit my entry.  BUT I'm tired of making excuses!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment